2.21.2007

Busy

Ok...so we've been busy. Life is just busy overall right now. Busy in a different way. Busy in a good way, most of the time.
We went out of town this past weekend to visit one of my best friends from college. Her family has a place on the marshes in South Georgia which has a beauty all of it's own. I will try to post some pictures later this week. Beth and Bill, her husband, have a little girl named Julia who is now 8 months old. Zoe was really good with her, sitting down next to her every once in awhile with a big "hi" and not to mention totally trying to climb IN the walker with her after trying to push her around in it...not sure Julia was too thrilled about this! Zoe LOVES people! She really does and she is absolutely so full of joy and just the thrill of life itself right now. Everything is just amazing to her and she is not one to hide her enthusiasm. I don't think I could even put in words how she reacts to things...it really is the cutest thing. Zoe inspires me to be enthusiastic about life!
So we made it through probably the last major roadtrip we will make in a long time. I am realizing that traveling with little ones is pretty tiring especially being 7 almost 8 months pregnant. Zoe was really great she is just BUSY being her little one-year-old self...exploring and testing every limit there is. Oh how we pray for wisdom to be able to channel this awesome little personality into it's greatest potential.
In other news, I am really getting excited about this little man that is about to break onto our scene. Matt Jobson. Get ready! How cool that Zoe will have a brother! I am so excited about it and I know that though it will be challenging for sure this is just the best thing ever for our family! I am due April 25th (for those that didn't know) so I have just about 2 full months left. I am in the home stretch! We are getting ready.
Just an update on our little world...no time right now to mention all that is going on...I really want to sit down and post solely about the book that Ginger and I are reading right now The Importance of Being Foolish by Brennan Manning...what a life-changer for sure. Ginger said it the best...she said something like if this was the only book she read this year it would be enough. It really is that good. The bottom line is Jesus is really that good. No, good really isn't the word...He is just that REAL. May we all find HIM in the busyness of our everyday.

1 comment:

Lela said...

Mag ~ loved your thoughts and updates. I'm glad you had time with Beth - so special. I'm looking forward to little Matt!