9.12.2007

two babies...


"Two babies, I have two babies"...this is my little phrase I sing with Zoe everytime I have to hold both of them at the same time. Sometimes I catch Zoe carrying Elmo and Bitty Baby and singing to herself "two babies." Life with two babies...you know how Paul talks about having joy in struggles? Well, honestly that is what being a stay-at-home-mom is like for me~ a joyful struggle. Guess I might need to let go a little more and "just let the wind carry me" like a card I gave to a good friend recently read. THat's scary though. And in a world that measures you by what you "do" it seems near impossible some days. My to do list is never done and just when I think I am getting close the items seem to start piling back on. I am learning to let go I am learning to throw the to-do list aside and get down on the floor and play. That's really all that my little girl and boy want... now why is that so hard some days?

2 comments:

GClef1970 said...

You're not alone, sister friend. Hugs.

Kristin said...

I agree about the joyful struggle... this past week has seen more of the struggle than the joy - but praise God that the Joy is evident too!