6.23.2007

i'm back!


Since my last post (in March!) I have had my precious little boy Matt and am adjusting to being the mom of two children...not the easiest thing I have ever done for sure! We are making the transition and wow I am really in love with this new little person. I wondered how I would ever love a child like I love Zoe but it has happened and I am head over heels. Matt has a very sweet temperment. He smiles all the time and is really a very easy baby. Zoe is adjusting as well even though she does wack him every now and then...I will never understand why!
Jesus continues to "complete the work He started" in me...and again by using these tools called babies! I am so grateful that He keeps me in places that I would not make it without Him. It keeps me right where I am supposed to be...needing HIM.

2 comments:

barefeetbilly said...

Wonderful, he is here! Good to hear you are enjoying him to the fullest.

GClef1970 said...

Congrats to you and Jeremy!! WOW! And, look how big Zoe has gotten! So happy for you both.